Greenlight Training in Australia
Greenlight Training is a division of Greenstreets Environmental Resources Limited, a global consulting firm specialising in environmental compliance and resource management.
For over 10 years, Greenstreets have delivered solutions to hundreds of companies in Europe and Australia. We help our clients to:
- reduce costs;
- increase efficiency; and
- meet their reporting requirements under various environmental regulations.
The breadth and depth of our experience, and our partnership with industry leaders, has given us the capabilities to develop Greenlight's Accounting for the Environment series of Training Courses.
What Our Training Will Allow You To Do
Our courses will allow Accountants in Industry and Practice, and Business Managers, to develop a high-level appreciation of environmental accounting and the legislative impact on their business.
Each course will focus on how to:
- Address the challenges of the fast growing environmental compliance sector;
- Recognise the key issues driving the need to better account for and manage utilities and resources;
- Manage rising costs and increase efficiency;
- Manage the risks and opportunities presented by environmental and sustainability issues; and
- Assess the viability of environmental projects using standard accounting methods and templates provided by Greenlight Training.